This Rack was found in unit 31 on January 2 by Bruce Weddle while archery hunting with Lance and Sterling Shoop. Bruce believe this was a lion kill it was found a couple miles off the road.post-861-1136697804.jpgpost-861-1136697830.jpgpost-861-1136697845.jpg

This guy grossed at 172 and hardly any of that came from the spread . The h2 on the left antler measured 6''.

Very nice pickup. Would of liked to have seen him with a couple more years growth :)

Wow! What a find!

dang!!!! That has got to some sort of pick up record!!!!! Nice find!!

:)

That is a muley, isn't it?  Either way, great find. :)

very much a muley either way I don't think bruce cared to much. these picture really don't do justice for the mass in these antlers when I held them all I was thinking was WOW!!!!!!

Guest Reynaldo de la Torre
This Rack was found in unit 31 on January 2 by Bruce Weddle while archery hunting with Lance and Sterling Shoop. Bruce believe this was a lion kill it was found a couple miles off the road.post-861-1136697804.jpgpost-861-1136697830.jpgpost-861-1136697845.jpg

Nice rack ! Hope it tasted good as it looks.

not bad for a little carp. :) i know alla them guys. couple of em are cops so they probly poached it. ;) hehehe. Lark.

not bad for a little carp.  :) i know alla them guys.  couple of em are cops so they probly poached it.  ;) hehehe.  Lark.

That's one heck of an accusation I don't know much about lance or sterling but I can honestly say that Bruce is straigt and would never poach or hunt illegaly.