COUESAZ

Another coueswhitetail sticker siting.

Ok who drives the single cab Red dodge with a white camper on it. I saw it parked about a mile from my house. It also has the horn hunter sticker like I have on my window.

I've seen that truck too. Isn't there a big rainbow sticker on the tailgate as well? HA HA! Just kidding!

I saw one this past week in 33 on the Mt Lemmon/Oracle road, was on the tailgate of a truck, didn't get to see what color or make. i was in my little toyota tercel with the sticker on the back window. B)

I saw one last week on the loop 101 right around 67th ave. It was on the back of a red truck, but I can't remember what kind. David

I travel the 101 every day, my truck is a white f-250 but I have seen one on a red f-150.....don't know who it belongs to.

I've seen that truck too.  Isn't there a big rainbow sticker on the tailgate as well?  HA HA!  Just kidding!

LOL! Does it have a "honk if your horney" sticker too?

I saw one last week on the loop 101 right around 67th ave. It was on the back of a red truck, but I can't remember what kind. David

CWT1.JPG

AZhuntnut, I think you were driving a big lifted Silver 4x4?

I saw yours as I went by and blew the horn.

(not because of your rainbow sticker though B) )

First one I have seen while driving around town.

I posted that siting in another thread back on the day it happened.cwt thread

I saw one, but it doesn't count since I already knew they were a member. David, that is one good looking truck you have, I wish I would hurry up and get mine jacked up a bit. You said you knew of a good shop who lifts?

I saw one last week driving west on River Road in Tucson. It was on an older model two-tone (red and silver, I think) Bronco or Blazer.

Bill Q

Yeah that was the truck. I didn't see you until you were coming past me. I didn't hear the horn, otherwise I would have waved to you. Bass, let me know when you are ready to lift your truck. I will get you set up with Offroad Unlimited. AZ, what part of town do you live in? David

Not too far from your sighting. 83rd ave and T-bird gets you in the neighborhood.

How about you? Are you from this end of town or just passin through?

I ran into another member while hunting in 24b in Dec. but yours is the only other one I have seen on the road.

Must admit, it was cool to see another sticker on truck on the road!

I think I know what Amanda meant when she said it was neat to think she might see one on another vehcle besides hers. <_<

AZ, I live off of Loop 101 and central, but I was on my way to pick up my fifth wheel at my grandfathers house off of 70th and union hills. David

Here's my ride with my CWT.com that I proudly display everywhere I go. The only problem is that I haven't been able to get out much lately, so if you see me out and about it's probably either going to or coming from work <_< . I always hope to see some CWT.com stickers everytime I go to Sportmans (the one in Mesa).