Sign in to follow this  
JACK

How big?

I think he's a booner book buck! I came up with numbers very similar to Sir Royal's perhaps even a tad bigger on the length and prongs.

He looks familiar too! If he's from around here I may have pictures of him from a year or two ago.

That buck scores a arrow through both lungs this year from me if I find him or one like that in my unit!!!!!! I would say 80 to 82 but I don't know nothin

82 7/8 exactly. jk my answer is : big enough to shoot with any weapon in my standars. Congrats on the pics they turned out great. Awesome buck all around hope you put em down. If you look close enough you can tell hes been rubbin.

Thanks for the replys...From the pictures I come up with 15L 6P 18M and give a few 1/8 and 1/4s...so 79ish...but seems like taking pics through my binos compress the picture or something...He looks better in the 15s <_< I But regardless like your guys scores better than mine...hope you guys are right! I'd Be stoked to kill a B/C goat with my bow...Doesn't really matter thought...I love his cutters and because of his location and habits I am going to hunt him...For the last two years I have been watching him he has been in the same spot and has done the same thing...so we will see if I can get a Rage in the cage!

Jack the more I look I think you are really close.... but he is absolutely beautiful his horns are perfect!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you the best of luck and hope to see a pic of you and the buck together!!!!!!!!!!!