Sign in to follow this  
AZ FSJ'r

Two Days till Football!!!

Let's Go CARDS!!!! It's only pre-season but I'm excited this year.

Heck yeah! I love this time of year! Hunting and Football, doesn't get any better! Go Cards!

I with you. Love hunting and football. I have three boys in football this year, one in high school and two in youth football. So I get to watch the high shool on Fridays and couch youth on Saturdays and watch the Cards on Sunday. And between all the football my middle son has an elk hunt in October. Can't wait

Cards defense still sucks.They added Patrick Peterson, but lost DRC.

No DRC and likely no Adrian Wilson either.

I see a lot of 42-38 losses.

I would like to see a lot of cardinal losses. Just sayin ;)

They have a good shot at a playoff run this year. Crazy easy schedule. 1st 3 games and last 4 games are patsies on paper. Seahawks and Niners should be 4 wins. Should be a fun year!

They have a good shot at a playoff run this year. Crazy easy schedule. 1st 3 games and last 4 games are patsies on paper. Seahawks and Niners should be 4 loses. Should be a fun year!

There I fixed it for you! :P

They have a good shot at a playoff run this year. Crazy easy schedule. 1st 3 games and last 4 games are patsies on paper. Seahawks and Niners should be 4 loses. Should be a fun year!

Nice. You must not follow football to think that...

They have a good shot at a playoff run this year. Crazy easy schedule. 1st 3 games and last 4 games are patsies on paper. Seahawks and Niners should be 4 wins. Should be a fun year!

Pasties? The phoney x house of cards are the pasties. ROTFLOLSMP

as long as the piggsburg squeelers and new russia red army (pats) do bad, i'll be happy. be nice to see the Cardinals make another run at the superbowl again. i hafta agree about kids and football. i've been in withdrawl since my last kid got outta college and i didn't have any dogs in the fight. nothing quite like high school football either, but it just ain't as cool when you don't have a boy out there bangin' heads. every able bodied kid oughta play football. Lark.

Nice. You must not follow football to think that...

I think I remember the last 4 times the cards played the niners they were all loses!