Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

And We're Back!!

Hey All,

Sorry you all had to suffer through 36 hrs of no forum! I know for many of you, this was a real challenge! As a reminder, if the forum ever goes down again, you can usually still access the main page (www.coueswhitetail.com) and look through the hundreds of photos and stories on that part of the site. And CouesWhitetail.com is on facebook and you can always go there to get sympathy for your withdrawal symptoms! :) FYI - I posted a really big coues shed there the other day, you should check it out on facebook.

Welcome back to everyone! We had far exceeded our space and bandwidth limits with the old host. We now have moved to our own server and so we have lots of space and shouldn't ever have the problem we had before of going past our limits because we can just add a larger hard drive....Right now we have 3x as much space as we need so it will be awhile before we have to make changes. So post away and share all your pics/videos and stories with everyone.

Amanda

Hey on the bright side, I spent a lot of time the last couple of days reviewing a lot of great material on the CWT.com site. Man, I love that site! Biggest problem I have is that I created a huge drool stain on my computer desk staring at all the great photos on the main site! Don't know how to explain that to the boss. :P Great to have the forum back and Amanda thanks again for running the best hunting site on the web.

Lee

I thought that I was banned.

I kept trying to remember what I posted last!

LOL!! If it helps I was forbidden too!! I asked the hosting company to at least change the message that showed up so people wouldn't think they were banned and they wouldn't do it....

I thought that I was banned.

+1....i was like ohh no what did i do :lol:

Hey All,

Sorry you all had to suffer through 36 hrs of no forum!

Amanda

36 hours? My math is quite different. I realized we had issues Wednesday afternoon. On Thursday, still no forum, now I'm starting to get antsy. This morning I try to log on and STILL NOTHING, FORBIDDEN.....

Email goes out to Amanda asking for help and relief to my forum addition, please give me my fix of CWT.com. Did find out about CWT on facebook, it brought a small yet unsatisfied relief.

So, my math is 3 days!

I'm glad it's over and I can get my fix by phone or computer, which ever is in front of me at the time the jitters start........

Hey All,

Sorry you all had to suffer through 36 hrs of no forum!

Amanda

36 hours? My math is quite different. I realized we had issues Wednesday afternoon. On Thursday, still no forum, now I'm starting to get antsy. This morning I try to log on and STILL NOTHING, FORBIDDEN.....

Email goes out to Amanda asking for help and relief to my forum addition, please give me my fix of CWT.com. Did find out about CWT on facebook, it brought a small yet unsatisfied relief.

So, my math is 3 days!

I'm glad it's over and I can get my fix by phone or computer, which ever is in front of me at the time the jitters start........

Interesting math!! you are an addict. hehehe....it went down Wed about mid day and was back up by Friday morning. Wed afternoon to Thurs afternoon is 24 hrs... then another 12 hrs or so to Friday morning. that's about 36 hrs.

LOL!