Leaving around noon hopefully, to go give my all through Monday. I've been dreaming about the kill shot for weeks now. Good luck everyone!

Headed out tonight! Only get to hunt Friday :( so I hope it's a good day! :D

You know where I'll be.

post-1221-0-35637100-1313671039_thumb.jpg

Wow! I am no expert on bear but to me that looks like a huge-bodied bear! Good luck. Hope to see some after the kill photos from you soon.

Good luck guys. I'm looking forward to pics and stories what you get back. I'll be playin wing-man on an archery antelope hunt this weekend.

helping buddy try and get one tomorrow after work i got a nice 3x3 7 miles from the house in OV....hope no one else spots him till i get there ;) :P

Time to get out of Dodge! BA BYE! Signing off til Monday Night

Sure hope some of you guys and gals can get it done this weekend!

My son Dillon is joining me Sat and Sun in the blind, it will be his very first archery hunt EVER, we're soooo pumped and he's been working so hard shooting his bow everyday.

Good luck, hoping for success pictures come Monday night, "YOURS" and maybe ours as well :D

Time to get out of Dodge! BA BYE! Signing off til Monday Night

Sure hope some of you guys and gals can get it done this weekend!

My son Dillon is joining me Sat and Sun in the blind, it will be his very first archery hunt EVER, we're soooo pumped and he's been working so hard shooting his bow everyday.

Good luck, hoping for success pictures come Monday night, "YOURS" and maybe ours as well :D

I hope you and your boy have a great hunt!! Good luck! If you guy's need anything I'm not too far away.

FYI- LOTS of rain in Southern Arizona right now. Might be good for tomorrow, might not. We'll see.....