Sign in to follow this  
bobbyo

Can't any dudes kill a deer with a bow?

I know a couple guys got some nice deer, but when you consider there is easily 100 dudes to every lady bowhunter you got to admit they are putting us to shame! I'm thinking of getting one of those "operations" just to get a shot at one of those midget grey devils. Ladies I'm open to any advice you can give. I mean the deer not the operation. heck I will take advice on either.

Love Bob.

Booby... your always stiring the pot.... :P :P :lol:

I'd like to Congratulate all the guys taking their women to the woods and putting in the time so that they can feel the rush and understand why we do all this! ;) Even though some will not become hardcore hunters, at least they may become hunter sympathetic Mothers and Wives... and that is what our spot needs! Kudos!!

BTW Bob...I passed another 100"er, 90"er and realy cool lil' guy... last weekend. ;)

I'd like to Congratulate all the guys taking their women to the woods and putting in the time so that they can feel the rush and understand why we do all this! ;) Even though some will not become hardcore hunters, at least they may become hunter sympathetic Mothers and Wives... and that is what our spot needs! Kudos!!

BTW Bob...I passed another 100"er, 90"er and realy cool lil' guy... last weekend. ;)

I think your unit is better than mine. 100 inch buck and passed. Isn't that an OXYMORON?

I think your unit is better than mine. 100 inch buck and passed. Isn't that an OXYMORON?

No it is dedication... ;) I don't have to tag a buck to have a great hunt... I'd just as soon put in a few more days or weeks before I tag out... ;) You have more 100"ers in your unit. :P

lol last time i saw a buck person was last years rifle season. but im going out again tomorrow and finally a solid 7day with no rain where my blind is set.