He looks to me like he has an eye guard on both sides, and maybe a 2x3 :) And he would score big hangin on anybody's wall as far as my standards go :D

You guys are close on him, but underestimating him. It is a 2 x 3 not counting eyeguards. Both eyeguards where identical in size.

Here is another buck to drool over. This one is still chasing the does, so I don't know the score of him. What are your thoughts?

post-19-1138068882.jpg

post-19-1138068893.jpg

For that guy I would say in the 100 to 105 region. That is the buck with my name on it Ernesto. Man great job on the pics what is your setup?

A Zeiss 20-60x 85mm spotting scope, Scopetronics camera adapter and a Sony DSC-P32 digital camera. I have been putting a lot of practice into it also. Mainly changing settings on the camera. I change them at least 3 times when taking pictures. That way I know at least some of the pictures will come out.

Amanda will posting a story soon on these bucks. Then you will really know who's bucks these are. :)

Great photos Danny! Thanks for keeping us waiting for the final story.

Did Ernesto know you took photos of his buck? :lol:

I guess the last buck 98" to 103". Definite shooter.

Guest Ernesto C

Sorry to dissapoint you younghunter,this buck is the same buck posted on the "digiscoping" topic;so it does have my name on it all over the place :lol: If I will get him.....................hum that's another story.

Ernesto C

That first buck is definetly a 2x3 with eyeguards. He doesn't have that much mass. From that view it is hard to tell what his inside spread would be so I would have to guess about 83"

The second buck is really nice and my math puts him about 106"

It will be interesting to see how close we are.

Great pics! Thanks for posting. CB

First buck goes about 87", second buck goes about 103".

Nice pics coueselk :lol:

That last buck kinda looks like the one I shot a couple years ago :lol:

I think the 2x3 is going to go 90" gross and the second buck would be around 105". Nice pictures Danny and thanks for sharing them with us....can't wait to hear the story.