Sign in to follow this  
sandman

2011 Arizona Archery Bull

On the third day of the archery hunt we were able to call this bull in to 40 yards and I was able to harvest my first bull. He gross scores 355 3/8. Thanks to all that helped. Special thanks to my dad for teaching me everything I know about the outdoors and thanks to my girlfriend for dealing with my elk addiction. post-5831-0-57490900-1316148073_thumb.jpgpost-5831-0-99287300-1316148085_thumb.jpg

Awesome bull bro !!! Congrats to you and your family !

Welcome to the site and what a way to introduce yourself. Awesome to say the least. Congratulations on a bull of a lifetime. :)

TJ

Awesome bull congrats on you first hopefully I can fill my first bull tag this week end

Incredible first elk! Great job.

On the third day of the archery hunt we were able to call this bull in to 40 yards and I was able to harvest my first bull. He gross scores 355 3/8. Thanks to all that helped. Special thanks to my dad for teaching me everything I know about the outdoors and thanks to my girlfriend for dealing with my elk addiction. post-5831-0-57490900-1316148073_thumb.jpgpost-5831-0-99287300-1316148085_thumb.jpg

You should have a metallic cutout made of that second picture, where you are silhouetted against the sky, it would make a kick a** wall hanging.