Sign in to follow this  
pwrguy

Buying used Swarovski optics

I recently knocked my Swarovski 15X56 binocs out of alignment. They were stellar to deal with and ended up sending me a brand new pair. My question is this...If I were to buy a used spotting scope how would the warranty work, or would the change in ownership void the awesome warranty that they have. Does anyone have experience with this?

I recently knocked my Swarovski 15X56 binocs out of alignment. They were stellar to deal with and ended up sending me a brand new pair. My question is this...If I were to buy a used spotting scope how would the warranty work, or would the change in ownership void the awesome warranty that they have. Does anyone have experience with this?

They will more than likely warrant it...maybe the person you buy it from didnt register it. they always warrant the gear you might just have to pay a little bit...there are some ways to try to make it cheaper if you want to pm me.

I would imagine, with all Ive read from Swaro that they will fix anything, no questuons asked.

Leica did the same for me on my spotter for free...

The warranty is with the glass not the purchaser! I called a few months back with the same question. You can also re-register them so if they become lost or stolen they can flag them if they receive later down the road!

Call the serial number in before u buy a pair!