Sign in to follow this  
wardsoutfitters

Ward's Outfitters Harvest Report and Pictures

After lots of hard work and persistence , Alan Harris and Beard Hobbs harvested these two Great bulls with us. The rains made it tough and we had to stick to running and gunning for the complete season. I personally logged 107 miles on my boots with Beard and another 12 with Alan to get the job done, The hunt was great Beard passed 14 bulls before he whacked the bull he wanted, and Alan passed 11 bulls before the toad he harvested presented the right shot. Congrats to the two and thanks for all your hard work.I would also like to thank our guides Who hepled on these hunts, Mando and Bill and CJ for all the great meals that helped keep us on our feet.

post-412-0-61687000-1316925592_thumb.jpg

post-412-0-60531000-1316925622_thumb.jpg

this was an awesome camp to be in this year, Steven and his guides truely love what they do and it shows! thanks Steven for letting me be a part of this, I truely have never enjoyed a hunt so much Congrats Beard and Allen you guys stuck it out and are taking home a true trophy of a lifetime!

CJ

Great Bulls.... Congratulations to you and your hunters ! I know you guys put in alot of time to ensure your clients get good opportunities

Thanks for sharing Steven. It looks like another year of happy hunters and some fine trophies to make it a great year. Congratulations to the hunters and kuddos to you and your staff. :)

TJ

this was a great hunt guys, the weather was rough on us the first week but the hunters stayed determined and did not let it get them down, plus all my great cooking kept them full of energy to keep chasing these big bulls. congrats allan and beard on some great trophies!!!

Was wondering if you had any scores?

im sure steven will throw out the final scores but I beleive beards bull was 360 and change and allen harris's bull grossed 393 2/8

Awesome job Steven on some great bulls! Congrats to the hunters and all involved.