Coues 'n' Sheep

Has anyone seen pics the Mattausch Buck?

Looks like a big body and nice spread on the antlers.  Congrats to your dad, Bret.  Is the crab claw on the left beam something genetic in the Kofas?

RR

LMFAO!!!! :rolleyes: <_< :unsure:

:(

I've seen the antlers, and they're even more impressive than the photo. Billy and Ben Mattausch are great hunters, as is the rest of the Mattausch family, including BullWidgeon.

BillQ

OH MY :rolleyes:

What a monster! That is what coues dreams are made of. Congrats to the guys, sounds like it was a team effort.

What a buck! I love to hear stories about hunters that do their "due dilligence" and reap the rewards for their efforts. This is one of those cases that the efforts paid off.

Congratulations!

What a TOAD

Guest Ernesto C

I kept telling you guys about the big coues in Kofas............but you never believe me.......................one of this days I'll post a picture of a big coues I got in the Kofas. ;)

Ernesto C

NICE! Wow, did I mention NICE! Wow I'm going shed hunting in the KOFA's! Wow that is a NICE buck! I love it when you can get the one you are after. Congrats.

I once drew the youth hunt in the Kofa's. 11 days or something without seeing a deer. What a drag. finally my father and I finally found a buck, or at least we thought we did. We put a stalk on him and he somehow vanished out of this small cut. we are still scratching our heads all these years later. Anyway I am convinced that there aren't deer down there. You simply look through the binos so long that you start seeing mirages of them, or maybe my dad felt sorry for me and put a small sticker on the lenses of my binos.

Bret, what did the final score of this buck end up being? Any other pics you can share with us? Thanks. CB