Sign in to follow this  
vegasjeep

Sunday smoke fest....

Sunday I am going to get up early, throw some brisket and ribs in the smoker. Probably drink some beverages all day while the brisket smokes and tending to adding chips. anyone want to come over, watch football, smoke some good food, and talk hunting?

Just me and the girl no kids but wifes and kids are welcome as well....

Sounds like a good time, but wrong side of town...can't swing it anyways on a weekday.

Thanks for the invite!

Sounds like one H E L L of an offer but working 12hr days the next 4 days. Thanks for the invite though. I swear everyone knows when it's my weekend to work. You'd think I get the hint by now :lol:

TJ

Sounds like one H E L L of an offer but working 12hr days the next 4 days. Thanks for the invite though. I swear everyone knows when it's my weekend to work. You'd think I get the hint by now :lol:

TJ

Just to be sure, when do you work again? :P

thx for invite. Scouting this weekend in 22 for Oct 21 hunt.

We will be scouting/shooting in 22 on Sunday. Usually on the 201 road. We'll be in a maroon chevy pickup or crew cab Ranger. If you see us, say hi.

Brad

Got everything out trimmed, rubbed, wrapped and put in the fridge till 3am Sunday

316534_2353017018413_1039773055_2626649_1001257440_n.jpg

Geewiz VJ, you get my hopes up for a smokefest and all you are talking about is stinking food! You should be ashamed. Another question why would anyone need to scout 22? There is a 100 inch buck underneath every pine, juniper, oak and cactus in that unit. Is it really an accomplishment taking a nice buck in that unit?

Geewiz VJ, you get my hopes up for a smokefest and all you are talking about is stinking food! You should be ashamed. Another question why would anyone need to scout 22? There is a 100 inch buck underneath every pine, juniper, oak and cactus in that unit. Is it really an accomplishment taking a nice buck in that unit?

I haven't hunted 22 since mid 70's. Killed my first deer ever on my first hunt there -mulie. Only hunted coues for 2years in 36b. Looking for my first coues.

thx for invite. Scouting this weekend in 22 for Oct 21 hunt.

We will be scouting/shooting in 22 on Sunday. Usually on the 201 road. We'll be in a maroon chevy pickup or crew cab Ranger. If you see us, say hi.

Brad

We're in same general area. Will look for you. Either a gold ranger with half cab or white jeep.

Man that sounds great!! Wish I was closer. Have you ever tried putting some Johnsonville brats or their brown sugar and honey finger sausages on the smoker? They turn out great and make and good snack while tending the smoker. The brats take about 3 hrs and the finger sausages about 1.5 hrs on my smoker. They also freeze great and make a quick breakfast you pull them out frozen put them in the mico and a minute later you have an excellant breakfast sandwhich.