Sign in to follow this  
primetime

!!! 10 year old LOST GUN !!!

My 10 year old lost his Savage 243 rifle. We parked truck on Thurs 10-20-11 between 8:00 A.M. and 10:30 A.M.just off Forest Service Road 647. Its off hwy 188 next to Roosevelt. Its the U shaped road with a deer fence enclosure.The road is across from Cholla Bay and Bachelor Cove at Lake Roosevelt. It was leaned up against the truck when I drove off and left it. I drove all the way around then rushed back to where I was parked but gun was gone. I really think a hunter had to come across it because few people would be going up this road. I just made a report with Sheriff and hope if anyone found it they would look on this forum. This was our 1st white tail hunt and it pretty much got ruined before we even got started. If anyone has information I will pay $200.00 to get the gun back. I appreciate any help and i'm not suggesting it was stolen. I just hope we can get it back. He didn't even get to shoot it once... Thanks, Casey FFD 928-853-6775. or e-mail wrodeotime@aol.com

I leaned my 12 guage against my tire last year after Jake and I OD'd on adrenaline killing our first double... Went to get out of the truck and it wasnt there!

Like others, let me know what/if you need something. I have from 22-250-300 wsm and most everything in between. Just let me know!

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I was hunting in 24B about 4 or 5 years ago and came across 3 rifles and two pair of binoculars (one of them Zeiss 10x42 Victorys) on the side of the road. I knew we were the last ones at the end of this particular road so we contemplated for a while on what to do. We decided to take them and turn them into the local Sheriff and then post on a few web sites what we found. On our way out we were stopped by a guy on an ATV asking if we had seen any guns on the road on our way out. Apparently his kids forgot the guns when they got back on their ATV's. We simply had him identify the guns and gave them back. Check with the local Sherrifs office. You never know!!

I was in New Mexico one time and left my GPS on the roof of my truck. I drove a little ways on down the road and it must have fallen off. I did not realize it yet. So I went out hunting and glassing and later watched a guy stop near my truck and get something . I clued in real quick what happened. He found my GPS! Later in the morning , I drove around till I found the vehicle at thier camping spot. I was to mad to stop so I went and met up with my uncle and he tried to calm me down. He said I will go get it for you . WEll they gave it to him when he told them there was a raving 300 lb gorilla just down the road screamin for blood!

I'm actually a nice guy, When I'm sleeping hehe!!

I saw posted on one of the hunting sites someone found a rifle on the side of the road. Not sure what one it was. I will go take a look at all the sites I visit.