Sign in to follow this  
Lance

RIFLE RAILS Tripod mount!!!!!

I wanted to point out this awesome piece of gear. I dont talk much about gear cause most of it is just gadgets that are eather too much trouble and or not hunting situation friendly, can't hold up to my abuse, or gimmics that just make money off of hunters that think they need it.

But this one is different. I obtained one of these Rifle Rails, Lock Jaw systems just before the season started and I love it!!!! Just stick it on the rifle, attach your tripod adapter and forget about it! It's small, out of the way and there ready to rock when you need it! And you don't have to deal with switching out or adgusting anything! Just slap your gun on your tripod and get down to business!

This is the most hunter friendly tripod gun addapter I have seen. Simple is better when your hunting!

Here are some pictures from some of the hunts we have used it on in the past couple of months.

You cant beat it for kids and its just so easy that its perfect for everyone in my openion! And I dont care who you are, everyone could use more help shooting. ;)

Lance

post-669-0-73921100-1320120667_thumb.jpg

post-669-0-12697800-1320120778_thumb.jpg

post-669-0-02303200-1320122030_thumb.jpg

post-669-0-15652600-1320122358_thumb.jpg

post-669-0-97564100-1320122390_thumb.jpg

post-669-0-31615500-1320122475_thumb.jpg

post-669-0-89951200-1320122502_thumb.jpg

post-669-0-15948800-1320122531_thumb.jpg

post-669-0-43867000-1320123558_thumb.jpg

Love the pics of Waldo and Suzi as they are old pals from Yuma!

I know she was thrilled with her bull!

Congrats on a fine season!

Schmitty

Thanks! We always have a great time hunting with Waldo! This was our first hunt with Suzi and she was awesome and we can't wait to do it again! She loved my rifle set up. She used the 7mm RUM on the tripod and called it my Wife "Carrie's Sniper Rifle!" She said she wanted the same set up and gun! And that she had so much fun that she wasn't gonna retire from hunting after she killed that bull! Lol. ;)

Lance

I'm told that you can order the Rifle Rails set up off of this website. So maybe everyone knows and owns one already? If not you should look into it.

Not sure where to find it on here but I'm sure its not to hard.

And if you wanna send me a couple more for Christmas I'll put them to good use!! ;)

Lance

Thank you Lance for posting the success you had with the Rifle Rail shooting system. It means alot to me to hear when another hunter is satisfied with my products, and used them in taking some great animals. David

Lance,

Would you mind perhaps comparing this system to that of the Claw? Which do you like better and why? I don't have either, but am looking at getting something sometime.

Lance,

Would you mind perhaps comparing this system to that of the Claw? Which do you like better and why? I don't have either, but am looking at getting something sometime.

I like how small the Rifle Rails is. I stick my tripod adapter to it and its just part of the gun. Always there and never in the way. Quick, easy, light, small, hunter friendly,

Lance

Well, I'm interested. My youngest son will have his first big game tags ever this season, and he's not all that big up top. Anything that can help him focus on the shot is a good thing. Where do I learn a little more about this setup?

I purchased the setup here on this site, although i didnt get to shoot off of it I had it attached to my rifle the whole hunt. I got setup a couple of times and it was rock solid with some strong winds. I was impressed with it. You can do a search on youtube for "rifle railz" and there are a few videos on there.

The rifle-railz can mount to any tripod plate and/or mount. I mounted mine to one of my Manfrotto plates so it can quickly be mounted to the tripod head. They are extremely light and an all-a-round AWESOME product.

shelvin what tri-pod are you using for this set up and how does it attach to your tripod head?

I have a slik tripod with a jim white head. You will need the loc jaw along with the rifle railz to install it on your rifle. Let me know if you want to see it, i can bring it with me up to globe tomorrow.

Just thought I'd throw this picture on here. I thought it was a fun pic of my son Weston during an OTC elk hunt.

Lance

post-669-0-06055600-1329499837_thumb.jpg

In my Opinion this is the best shooting system out there , i have owned them all the claw , outdoorsman , bogan bi pod , this works especially good if you are hunting with kids some times my kids have trouble finding the animal in the scope , with this system it much easer getting them set up , and very steady for the long shot . I have a few people that have shot there critters with my Rifle and every one of them has bought the rails system or in the process of buying one. Great Product post-3803-0-36245900-1329520357_thumb.jpg