Sign in to follow this  
Kaffer62

My New Hunting Friend!

This is my new friend....should keep me company on my fishing trips as well. 100% Lab....chocolate male.DSC00198.jpg

Very nice looking pup, congrats to you and your new friend, I have a chocolate female that I will be getting in 3 or 4 weeks.

Thanks Guys.... He is learning and learning quick. I am very supprised... and he is growing like a weed...

Great looking pup!! I raise Chocolate Labs and have two females. One is six months and the other is three yrs. We breed the female once a year or every other heat cycle. She recovers beautifully. Her teats dry up and she doesn't get that gravity thing going. We kept one of her pups from her last litter. Extremely smart, good dogs. You can actually train them to find shed antlers. They recognize them by sight. Quite a few people back east use them for this. A stud dog that we used this past litter will find a tennis ball wherever he is taken. His owner backpacked into the Black River last year and his dog found two balls before the trip was over. Who knows where they originated. But he knows a ball by sight not smell.

Be sure and register your dog, it's easy to do online and maybe someone will want to use him for stud and you can get a free puppy or cash. We sell our females for $550.00, males for $500.00.