Sign in to follow this  
oz31p

stolen flat bed trailer

some low life stole my trailer this mourning while i was out quail hunting. i made this trailer my self a few years ago. the only change from the picture is a brand new tongue that i put on yesterday and newer tires.

post-4310-0-35903900-1321232823_thumb.jpg

I fill for you. I had my 5x14 foot trailer stolen a couple years ago. I have needed that thing monthly to. I run down every trailer I see that could be it. There are five things I did to the trailer that could not be changed and they are small enough thing that you would not think or catch them all to change on it. It was made to fit my two quads on it with all my gear. Was also made to fit my overhead camper on the front and one quad in the back. My red neck toy hauler. Anyways I'm still pissed I am a trailer guy. They are part of my life and I work hard for all of them I have.

When a hippie runs out of meth, they get BOLD.

Hate to tell you this - most hippies don't smoke Meth. Pot maybe, but Meth no way. Still a bold move by some jerk.

I had one stolen a few years back from in front of my house. There are a lot of people out there that are apparently equally brave and stupid! I just had the stereo in my truck stolen 2 months ago as well so I feel for you I am sick of it. Nothing happens when they get caught, drives me nuts!

That sucks! Hope you find it. Ask elkaholic his opinion about it.

Wow :o Jeremy you must really be butt hurt from elkaholic's comment about you not just packing up your blind. To then try and compare that to a flatbed hitched to a truck in the field is hilarious :lol:

Taking something that does not belong to you is wrong no mater the circumstances, but we are not talking apples to apples here. I have seen forest service and G&f removing things like blinds, trail-cams, tree-stands, and even just chairs from our hunting grounds, but never seen them unhitch a trailer and take it. I agree with elkaholic on his notion that, if you are going to get butt hurt when you find something you leave in the field missing, don't leave it at all. heck for all anyone knows the blind may not have been secured as well as it should have been and thanks to strong winds is a half mile away rotting in the woods. If it is against the law to leave something in the woods for a certain number of days and then it is removed by an official doing his/her job is that your fault or theirs?

The catch 22 when you leave things unattended is, how do you know exactly what happened? Seems everyone always assumes the worst and says it was stolen but that may or not be the case, Right? is it possible that it was taken by proper officials? a simple yes or no is all we need, but we all know that it is not just possible but probable as well, since so many have witnessed the action of items being removed from our forests by officials whos job it is to manage it.

What area were you in?

We had our travel trailer stolen from our driveway early one afternoon. I had a padlock holding the ball latch open. My neighbor said it was a Nissan pickup! They stole a 22ft trailer with a compact pickup without locking it to the ball. It was recovered 2 years later, someone was living in it down in Sahuarita on property owned by their family.

I hope you get it back. I will keep an eye out.