arizonaelitefreak

fblack friday shopping for horns

man I cant wait for friday to get here! My 2011 coues hunt starts! who else has this hunt? I got 3 days to make it happen as I start a new job on monday, so im gunna try and get er done in the time I got! good luck to all of you who have this hunt and lets see some pics of the hunts!

man I cant wait for friday to get here! My 2011 coues hunt starts! who else has this hunt? I got 3 days to make it happen as I start a new job on monday, so im gunna try and get er done in the time I got! good luck to all of you who have this hunt and lets see some pics of the hunts!

I hear ya man. Only a couple days til im out n about in coues country!!!!

You guys have fun I will be at work! Wish I was out there again.

I may see you out there. Burnt amber f250 sporting the CWT sticker. Good luck on your hunt!

I may see you out there. Burnt amber f250 sporting the CWT sticker. Good luck on your hunt!

I'll be down there helping my dad and brother out. We went 2 for 2 down there last year looking forward to the hunt not the drive. Good luck to you and yours.

I need to try out my new viper 15x50 hds!! If anyone would like another glasser with them or helper let me know ...

I AM ANXIOUS!OOOOOOOOO, Momma's gonna be mad! Plan is to sneak out while the house is filled with holiday guests on Thanksgiving. Not my fault opening day is Friday. "What that?....I always keep my hunting & camping gear loaded in my truck." :lol:

I AM ANXIOUS!OOOOOOOOO, Momma's gonna be mad! Plan is to sneak out while the house is filled with holiday guests on Thanksgiving. Not my fault opening day is Friday. "What that?....I always keep my hunting & camping gear loaded in my truck." :lol:

lol i plan on sneeking out also but dont know how sneeky ill be half the guest will be leaving with me as they are the other eyes i will have out in the field. My wife will probably be upset! sorry hunny!

Good morning all, headed down to 36 B this evening. This is my 3rd year hunting the little grey sneaky ghosts. Glassed up a couple forkies last year. Never squeezed a round off. Year before last bagged my first trophy coues. Had antlers the size of my pinkyfingers. It was ok, cuz from here on out, they can only get better. Does anyone have any suggestions????