Sign in to follow this  
UAhunter

late Nov. buck

Hi,

Haven’t seen to many Nov. bucks posted so I thought I would share mine. After 2 full days of hunting we only saw a few small bucks and nothing worth shooting down in 36b. Sunday rolled around and the wind was awful and was actually cold. Took a different approach to the hill than the other 2 days and when we crested the saddle the buck was bedded right below us out of the wind. The buck jumped and I didn’t have time to get out the bino's but I could tell he was wide. At about 100yrds .300WSM clobbered him on the run through the back strap and out his chest. Got over to him shortly after and to my surprise was a nice little 3x3. We hung him in a tree and tried to hunt more but the wind was giving us away, 500 yds. from the kill site another nice buck winded us and disappeared before my father or mother could shoot. All in all, beats any day in the office, just wish we had more time to hunt :)

post-3646-0-34428500-1322853723_thumb.jpg

post-3646-0-46437800-1322853757_thumb.jpg

post-3646-0-92213200-1322853913_thumb.jpg

Very nice! I love the "pixelated" mountains to protect your "honey hole"!

You're right, i didnt shoot a monster but i have killed a much bigger one in that same area and there is plenty of monsters in there. Why does it matter what i did with the back ground, go look at national geographic if you want to see the scenery.

Congrats and its very cool you are able to hunt with both your mother and your father.

It must be a top secret location. Dude its not like you shot a monster

you know, it's delta bravos like you that make good people not want to share with other good people. if you don't have anything good to say then shut up.

sometimes I am glad that this is the internet and low lifes like you can hide your identity, keeps me out of trouble.

nice buck buddy!

• Like 4

It must be a top secret location. Dude its not like you shot a monster

Really bud? Did you really just say that? I can appreciate someone keeping their area to themselves. Too many people these days try to piggy back off of other hunters’ knowledge without doing the work. Nice buck man!

• Like 3

First of all contrats on a very nice buck!

Was there an essence of the hunt category this year in the contest? This should get a nomination becuse shooting a beautiful Buck in beautiful country and then smudging it our of the fear someone might know where you shot it is truly what it is all about. LOL Priceless!! YOu know what you should have just posted the close up Pic and kept the rest to yourself if you are really worried about it. OK now everyone put in for 36b this year for your fist/second choice so I can finally get drawn for Kaibab!

Just bustin Balls! good BucK!

The buck may not be a monster but hopefully the hunt with your family produced monsterous memories. Congratulations on a very nice buck.

hunteraztuc, you may have set a new standard for low class on an initial post. Hopefully you will bring a bit more to the party in the future.

• Like 1