EBB

Anyone have some good recipes for preparing these things?

I'll get a story up as soon as I can. Don't even know how big he is. But he is big. I will say this though. Shooting extremely uphill can be a real challenge and nothing screams dumba$$ quite like a guy in camo with a bandage on his forehead sitting in the Emergency Room waiting to get sewn up.

EBB

OK, so here is my once in a lifetime ram. The last time he was seen he hadn't broken 3" to 5" off of his right horn. Doesn't matter, he is still a stud. I couldn't have taken a ram of this caliber without the help of Geoff Moss and his Littlehorn Outfitters. Many thanks to Geoff, Tim, Bob, Josh, Jim, Richie (on the first day) and Mike who humped up the mountain to take these phenominal photographs!

MKII7119-600x400.jpg

EBB

180 1/8" gross 179 and I forgot the 8ths. I think he said 5.

Here is what he looked like last time he was seen.

post-821-0-30629900-1323228418_thumb.jpg

This is what he looks like now. Sure wish he hadn't broken that horn!

post-821-0-97102300-1323228468_thumb.gif

• Like 1

Who ever was taking the photos and whatever camera you were using did AWESOME!!!! Great natural lighting and GREAT Ram!!!

Absolutely amazing! Congratulations on a magnificent ram! Pictures are incredible!

Better than most game you've eaten before!

Congrats on a helluva ram. Geoff doesnt mess around and you had one of the best in the biz with you. Post up some of the live before shots too when you can.

Congrats again!

I'll get a story up as soon as I can. Don't even know how big he is. But he is big. I will say this though. Shooting extremely uphill can be a real challenge and nothing screams dumba$$ quite like a guy in camo with a bandage on his forehead sitting in the Emergency Room waiting to get sewn up.

EBB

OK, so here is my once in a lifetime ram. The last time he was seen he hadn't broken 3" to 5" off of his right horn. Doesn't matter, he is still a stud. I couldn't have taken a ram of this caliber without the help of Geoff Moss and his Littlehorn Outfitters. Many thanks to Geoff, Tim, Bob, Josh, Jim, Richie (on the first day) and Mike who humped up the mountain to take these phenominal photographs!

MKII7119-600x400.jpg

EBB

180 1/8" gross 179 and I forgot the 8ths. I think he said 5.

Congrats on a great ram. The photos are tremendous. Whoever you had carry a nice camera and flash up on that rough mountain deserves several pats on the back. I am looking forward to your hunt report and more photos.

Congratulations on the ram!

As has already been stated, but can't be stated enough; AMAZING PICTURES!!!! :blink:

Thanks for sharing with the site!

S.

:)