EBB

Anyone have some good recipes for preparing these things?

Congratulations on a fantastic ram! The pictures are some of the best I have ever seen, they are a true representation of the grueling country and also honor such a fine trophy.

Thanks for the congratulations Guys. I'm having more trouble getting to sleep now than I did before the season! I now understand how so many people go completely sheep crazy. I added a photo of him on that first page. It's what he looked like before he recently broke his right horn.

EBB

what unit were you hunting, geoff is a standup guy that is exactly what mine scored after the 60 day drying period

Awesome Ram! That is truly a monster. Congratulations to all involved. Thanks for sharing your story and beautiful photos. Are you working on a Slam?

Nick

Oh ya to answer your question I like the chops on the grill with a little red wine and rosemary. The ground is great for sloppy joes.

The Ram was in 24B South. I wasn't working on a slam, but............ I think I might now understand the people who get "Sheep Fever". This is beyond a shadow of a doubt the best game meat I've ever eaten.

EBB

This is beyond a shadow of a doubt the best game meat I've ever eaten.

Hate to say I told ya so... ;)

Thanks for posting the before picture, and I'll check back on Geoff's blog for more. Who cares about the right tip busting off - that's an absolutely gorgeous ram. Doesn't even look like he's busted up on the backs either. Love the dark growth rings and scars on the face. Everything about that ram is perfect.

Congrats again, and thanks again for sharing. I've gone back and looked at your photos atleast 4 different times now.

Great pictures,and now we are waiting for the writeup.

Congratulations on a beautiful ram. I to put in for 24B. You're living my dream and thanks for sharing. :)

TJ