well I didnt actually carry the pig out undressed the weight was measured in the field. my partner that walked in there with me was carrying a hanging spring scale.

the only reason for that was in hopes that that other big guy was there and I wanted to get a weight on him before skined and dressed. I carried him out skinned and dressed and you gotta remember too a lot of weight was bone that sorta makes up for the 48 some odd pounds lost at the butcher.

I got the pictures devoleped I just got to get my girl friend to scan them and put them on here cause I have no Idea how to do that.

thanks

well I didnt actually carry the pig out undressed the weight was measured in the field. my partner that walked in there with me was carrying a hanging spring scale.

the only reason for that was in hopes that that other big guy was there and I wanted to get a weight on him before skined and dressed. I carried him out skinned and dressed and you gotta remember too a lot of weight was bone that sorta makes up for the 48 some odd pounds lost at the butcher.

I got the pictures devoleped I just got to get my girl friend to scan them and put them on here cause I have no Idea how to do that.

thanks

Congrats... :ph34r: Told ya theres sum biguns in there, Still waitin to see some pics.

Way cool, thats definately a toad for a pig. All the way around. I have been watching a few since the season and hope to get one that size next year. LOL..

Congrats on a toad of a pig. Also looking forward to the pics.

Shane