Sign in to follow this  
mcelkhunter

First Badger

I guarantee that was EXACTLY what that badger was doing. Eating snakes cause he doesn't give a ****... That is cool, you were around Tombstone I take it???

Yeah, right outside Tombstone.

I guarantee that was EXACTLY what that badger was doing. Eating snakes cause he doesn't give a ****... That is cool, you were around Tombstone I take it???

Yeah, right outside Tombstone.

Cool, I am just west of ya and I didn't know we had badgers. I hope I see one sometime out there.

Neat badger. That snake was angry it was so cold he tried to get close as he could to the sun.

It seems awfully coincidental that the snake happened to be in the tree right where you shot the badger. I don't think I've ever seen a rattler in a tree like that. Very cool! The badger too! Smelly critters aren't they!

yeah that snake is rediculous, since i dont eat them i usually let them live unless it's bigger than the skin on my wall and that snake is real close. i am trying to get a skin from each legal species in az so far i have d back, black tail, sidewinder, and tiger. have encountered az blacks and a mojave but wasn't in the position to take care of the skins so i let em live. neat badger! are you gonna get a mount or have the skull cleaned?

yeah that snake is rediculous, since i dont eat them i usually let them live unless it's bigger than the skin on my wall and that snake is real close. i am trying to get a skin from each legal species in az so far i have d back, black tail, sidewinder, and tiger. have encountered az blacks and a mojave but wasn't in the position to take care of the skins so i let em live. neat badger! are you gonna get a mount or have the skull cleaned?

Gonna do both. A little rug and do the skull

lol!!!! Too bad it's not a honey badger, eh?