longshot 260 rem

125" + change Here's my story...

Great story. I just goes to show that even though only one person squeezes the trigger, the hunt belongs to all involved. Congratulations to both of you.

If I had a dollar for every time a buddy said "put the crosshairs on his penis..." ;)

GREAT buck man, congrats.

I think it would be a lot of fun hunting with you Vegas boys.

If I had a dollar for every time a buddy said "put the crosshairs on his penis..." ;)

Ok, I'm curious, how much you would have? $1.50?

You have to remember Josh, I grew up hunting with Larry Landgren...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Congrats on a fantastic buck and for the great write up! All the effort paid off big time! A Jackwagon once said, "...hunting coues is not a team effort... you shot it, it is your triumph." (paraphasing a real story) But your hunt once again showcases to me how inportant hunting Pards and team work are in taking giant coues bucks! Congrats!!

How about more pics???

Good grief that was just awesome reading that!!!! Hey man I have 2 cell pics of your buck taken in front of a white truck. My question is, would you mind if I posted those along with the pics of the sheds so you and everyone can see them?

Josh

I sent you a pm

Your story starts out like a lot of ours. Brings back memories of when I started hunting whitetail. Beautiful buck! Congrats!

Ok, I'm curious, how much you would have? $1.50?

You have to remember Josh, I grew up hunting with Larry Landgren...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! So you're saying you'd have several hundred bucks then. LOL!

Good grief that was just awesome reading that!!!! Hey man I have 2 cell pics of your buck taken in front of a white truck. My question is, would you mind if I posted those along with the pics of the sheds so you and everyone can see them?

Josh

I sent you a pm

Never got anything dude. Email me at antlerboy132@gmail.com

So, are we gonna get to see anymore pics of this buck. Buck sure looks awesome but I am having trouble seeing 130". I mean no disrespect just want to see more pics.

Brian

So, are we gonna get to see anymore pics of this buck. Buck sure looks awesome but I am having trouble seeing 130". I mean no disrespect just want to see more pics.

Brian

Yes more will be coming. most of what I have are videos I just need to get my kids to hlep with it. I'm not to smooth with that kind of thing.