Sign in to follow this  
Rag Horn

Find the deer pic

I always like when people post "find the deer" so here is my first attempt at posting a find the deer pic.

Find 2 does

ae72eb9b.jpg

Find the quail/duck hunter

2f3aacc5.jpg

Good to see the hunter is wearing blaze orange. The deer are a bit more tricky to spot, but they are there ;).

HAHA I see the quail hunter! Did you by chance get his license plate number? Maybe a picture of his truck? LOL

Just kidding I stared at the top picture for a while but I haven't seen anything move yet. I can't seem to find the deer.

^^^ I did not get any pics of his truck or plates. I was hoping someone on this site would recognize him and tell him I did not appreciate him spooking all the deer away shooting at quail or ducks i am not sure what he was shooting at to be fair to him Ha ha.

Hunter11 look for them browsing a little lower in the pick (look in the green areas), But it almost looks to me, as there may also be a small buck even lower and further left bedded on the downward edge of a tree, unfortunately the pic quality does not hold good to zoom and tell for sure.

I love this game......great way to practice my spotting skills at home......or work :unsure:

I could only find the two doe but RagHorn needs to invest in a better camera if he is gonna put us through the misery......I have a really nice camera adapter that somebody gave me a few years back I will trade you for your range finder again :P

And for those who are wondering, one of my altime favorites.....

M R ducks

M R not

O S A R

C M wangs?

L I B! M R ducks

@ str8shot the pics were taken from my cell phone so sorry they did not hold up to zooming but if you are seeing a buck in that pic I need to start taking you out with me I watched those does on and off for the better part of 4 hours and never could find a buck with them. Sure would feel dumb to have watched them so much and not found a buck with them only to post pics and find someone 3 days later find the buck. ha ha maybe I need to learn what a buck looks like.

@ non-typical M R ducks

M R not

O S A R

C M wangs?

L I B! M R ducks

I don't get it maybe lark can translate that looks like his kind of language.

@ elkaddict sorry bad pics I will get better at taking pics.

@ elkaddict sorry bad pics I will get better at taking pics.

I wasn't commenting so much on your picture quality, more on my inability to find the does!

Rag Horn .. Not saying it is a Buck ... just the first thing that jumped out when I looked at the pic not zoomed ... I think we all have been surprised my the illusion of mother nature when trying to find these little grey ghosts. When I zoomed in a little it actually looked more like a bedded buck but then looking around the does in the middle a little higher popped out pretty good. I understood the limitations of a phone pic but pointing out that they are there just tougher to see. I highlighted what first thing that popped at me ... maybe you recall from the glassing what was really at the edge of that bush ... Might be one of those little Buck chollas!

post-1321-0-20672300-1325815678_thumb.jpg