jamaro

My 2012 Archery Coues Deer

Great job man. Every post you make makes me think I need to stop spending so much time in the Sacramentos and head to the Gila.

Trot...

I think the Sacs have some MONSTER Mulies... Do you hunt Coues Deer or Mulies in the Sacs?

J

Nicely done! Really liked the video. Truely shows the emotion a hunter has after killing a great animal. Congrats!

Brian

Nicely done! Really liked the video. Truely shows the emotion a hunter has after killing a great animal. Congrats!

Brian

Thanks Brian...

I guess I am NO STAN POTTS... :)

Jason

BTW I don't ever want to say Coues Deer hunters are better than other hunters but I think we often measure success differently than other hunters... There have been times I have prayed like heck just to see a DOE...

I've been hunting muleys in the Sacs but haven't been able to put the smack down on a monster yet. Put the stalk on a couple this year during the archery season but just wasn't able to close the deal.

Jamaro,Don't know how I missed your video until now,but congrats on a great buck,and a very nice video.I have a cousin that guides in New Mexico,so I get over there fairly often.I live in Az,but have a 21 elk tag in 11 days.Congrats again,Cliff

Thank you... :) It was alot of fun... You could be in for an awesome elk hunt, they are start to talk and it looks like it is going to be an awesome year... let me know how it goes...

J-