Sign in to follow this  
TAM

The other side

Well it only took me 4 1/2 years to go back and find the other side to this big New Mexico four point. It was only about 200 yards from where I found the first one right off the side of the trail. Lucky me!!! The buck should gross right around 120 inches.

Here's the link to the first side I found 4 1/2 years ago. Will someone help me post the picks of the other side???

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/shed_photos/coues_sheds_8.htm

Send the pics to me at cdude2006@cox.net and I will get them posted for you asap I want to see this set.

Nice pair for sure. I can't believe he doesn't have an eyeguard on the one side. Is it broke off and the pic doesn't show it?

Good job!! :) Too bad the base and eye guard got chewed. :) Great to have both sides though, very little deductions eh???

I was right behind Tim when he spotted this shed. We were both on quads and this shed was maybe 40 yds from the quad trail. Pretty amazing that he found the other side after 4 1/2 yrs. The base and eyeguard is definately chewed or broke off. Doing a rough field score the 4 cirum measurments on the recent shed total just over 16" Assuming the same distance from the base of it's g2 to the burr, this pair should go just over 120 gross! He also found an ok 3 point mule deer shed right off the side of the quad trail.

We saw several muley bucks and a couple of whitetail as well. A spike, forky, little 3*3, and a pretty decent 3*3. Tim saw the whitetail and wasn't able to make out any headgear.

Now thats perseverence. . . . . . you know its been just eatin at you from the back of your brain . . . . glad you got to scratch the itch and came up huge!

Thats cool man . . . . kudos to you.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!