Sign in to follow this  
bstpeter

play offs

:(

I am so bummed.....but hey, the Packers totally got outplayed and if it wasn't for a few calls that went their way (bad calls it seemed to me) they wouldn't have even been in the game....very disappointing. Good luck to your Giants!

I am so bummed.....but hey, the Packers totally got outplayed and if it wasn't for a few calls that went their way (bad calls it seemed to me) they wouldn't have even been in the game....very disappointing. Good luck to your Giants!

Bad luck to your giants. GO SF :rolleyes:

Bad luck to your giants. GO SF :rolleyes:

Gotta ride my 49ers till the end. Its been way to long since we been in the playoffs and since 94 we won the SB. This is our year

The Packers sure got their butts handed to them last night. I was pulling for them, but its seems they just didn't show up to play tough football like the Giants did. Hoping the 49'ers beat the giants and Ravens upset the Patriots, but thats a long shot.