Sign in to follow this  
COUESAZ

Pest control companies

Do we have anyone on this site that own their own pest control company. I am Interested in talking with you.

I am the owner of Squish'em pest control. Pm me with any questions that you may have and I would be more than happy to answer them!

Brian

I am the owner of Squish'em pest control. Pm me with any questions that you may have and I would be more than happy to answer them!

Brian

+100 for Brian. I had a huge problem with scorpions and he helpped me out getting rid of them. He came over and sprayed my home a few times. Also he gave me some really helpful hints how to get rid of those da## things. I was killing 10-25 a night for a straight month. Called Squish'em and over a little time they went down fast and eventually couldn't find them anymore. I was fed up with them!!!!! When your sitting on your couch and they start running down your arm, you know you have a problem. Thanks Brain for your help on that!!!!

Brian

+100 for Brian. I had a huge problem with scorpions and he helpped me out getting rid of them. He came over and sprayed my home a few times. Also he gave me some really helpful hints how to get rid of those da## things. I was killing 10-25 a night for a straight month. Called Squish'em and over a little time they

went down fast and eventually couldn't find them anymore. I was fed up with them!!!!! When your sitting on your couch and they start running down your arm, you know you have a problem. Thanks Brain for your help on that!!!!

Thanks for giving me the heebie jeebies. I hate scorps to no end. Once you've been tagged by a bark scorp its a quick "hate"