Sign in to follow this  
desertsheep

Shed and Head

For those of you you read the thread about hunting accidents. I told about three buck being together. On my way to stalk the buck that I killled I found thid shed

P1010021.jpg

P1010022.jpg

After I killed my buck the other two bucks just stood around and looked for their fallen buddy. As I watched them in my 10's I noticed that one of the bucks was the deer that I had just picked the shed up from. A month goes by and a friend of mine calls and tells me to bring that shed and and the buck I killed over he wants to show them to a friend of his. He also tells me this friend killed a buck in the same unit as I did. NOW YOUR CATCHING ON..

P1010018.jpg

Low and behold he had killed the buck that I picked the shed up from. I think the shed is two years before he killed the buck.

P1010015.jpg

P1010086.jpg

P1010004.jpg

If it's not the same buck it is his twin brother. You can kind of see by the third picture the vein that run's from the base all the way up to the G2.

Anyway hope you enjoy tell me what you think.

desertsheep

You know what I think. I think that its a small world and you are doing good finding that shed and having friends that hunt and there friends hunt. It all comes together in the end.

I would have to agree on this one. It is the same buck. nice find and a dang nice kill. :P

Friggin awesome!!!

That is AWESOME!!! Good job with the pictures! Those pictures make the whole story! I love those big two points. What does that 2pt score? :blink:

By the way, we all want to see the buck that you shot also!!!! Picture please. :D