Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Auto Glass Company

Looking for a auto glass company that can help me out? Need a windsheild replaced!

I tried Invision Auto Glass because they gave a $50 gift card, but I can't get a hold of them for the last 6 months??? Darn

In the East Valley area

Looking for a auto glass company that can help me out? Need a windsheild replaced!

I tried Invision Auto Glass because they gave a $50 gift card, but I can't get a hold of them for the last 6 months??? Darn

In the East Valley area

I sent you a PM. Hope to hear from you regarding your Auto Glass needs. Thanks

Since I never post, but live on this site 24/7,I figured I would at least contribute with my buck from this past Oct. Awesome site Amanda, Thank you! Thanks and take care,

Maxpost-868-0-28005500-1329164646_thumb.jpg

In the East Valley area

Since I never post, but live on this site 24/7,I figured I would at least contribute with my buck from this past Oct. Awesome site Amanda, Thank you! Thanks and take care,

Nice contribution!! thx! :)

In the East Valley area

Flag on the play... 15 yard penalty, unsportsman like penalty... Being stingy showing off your toad of a buck!