couesbowhunter1

Does anyone know when the 2012 draw results will be in by?

I dont think AZGFD will give out results before there outdoor expo at ben avery. They dont want people boycotting or being pissed off at the expo. Last year they waited till after the expo. Im guessing you will see results april 2nd or 3rd..

Yes very true. But those that applied on line with a CC should know if they have a tag here in about 2 and a half to 3 weeks. I would think -_-

Always happens on my kids' Spring Break, when I'm far from cell service. 3 more weeks at least.

I will be in st. Lucia when the results come out and it's way to expensive to use my phone there. That will kill me. Does anyone know about using a computer out of the country? I have no idea how that stuff works

I can't speak for St. Lucia specifically, but every hotel in every country I've been to has a business center where you can access the internet, maybe for a small fee. If you bring a laptop/netbook you might have wi-fi in your room or an ethernet connection to plug into, which if you don't have the ethernet wire/cable, the front desk usually does. As said already, if the hotel can't help you, then there's usually an internet cafe or some place to use the internet somewhere, just gotta ask. I don't know about Iraq either, flew over many times but didn't land.

I was in the Bahamas on a cruise for my honeymoon when the deer and sheep results were released this year. I logged on in the middle of the ocean to find out. Cost me $20 just to check draw results.

That is what I'm trying to avoid. I will be on honeymoon to and hope it brings luck cause I can't draw a tag here ever. Did it work for you with your deer and sheep tag? Haha