couesbowhunter1

Does anyone know when the 2012 draw results will be in by?

I'm not posting my results til someone else does but I'm one happy camper. I mean hunter. Yee Haw! :D

Hope the rest of you are as lucky. ;)

TJ

I just found out I drew Navajo spring Turkey tag. I'm happy.

Brian

This year is the year to have a tag IMO because of the hunts being a week laer than usual. Good luck everyone maybe I can keep my streak alive every 2 years getting drawn that means this year will be the year. :)

There is a check box at the end of the online app that lets you choose to get your draw results instantly. Cost $3. I didn't get an antelope tag, but got my second choice elk tag. Worth $3 to me, to each their own.

I will be in st. Lucia when the results come out and it's way to expensive to use my phone there. That will kill me. Does anyone know about using a computer out of the country? I have no idea how that stuff works

There is a check box at the end of the online app that lets you choose to get your draw results instantly. Cost $3. I didn't get an antelope tag, but got my second choice elk tag. Worth $3 to me, to each their own.

AND THIS AIN'T NO BULL!???

:D

I will be in st. Lucia when the results come out and it's way to expensive to use my phone there. That will kill me. Does anyone know about using a computer out of the country? I have no idea how that stuff works

There should be someplace to get a free wifi hookup there.....restaurant, coffee shop, etc.

I dont think AZGFD will give out results before there outdoor expo at ben avery. They dont want people boycotting or being pissed off at the expo. Last year they waited till after the expo. Im guessing you will see results april 2nd or 3rd..

"Does anyone know when the 2012 draw results will be in by"

The Shadow do. :P

Bill Quimby

Do you remember that joke Bill? Funny but not political correct now. But, I am not political correct and proud of it. LOL :lol: