I noticed that the most users online was this morning at 4:31 A.M. Don't any of you guy's sleep or half to go to work or were you all to exicted to get ready for the march down town.

desertsheep

Good point Jason. What the heck was everyone doing online this morning? It's says 5:31 am for me. For those of you that don't know it, the forum software is setup so that you can set it to read your local time rather than the time in India or whereever else. for details on how to set the time, read the post linked here http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6

Monday is usually a peak in visitation since apparently everyone checks this site at work and not at home on the weekends. My husband says I am contributing to employee delinquency by having this website! :P

Amanda

I don't have computer access at work. Sometimes I have an extra 10 minutes or so in the morning before I go to work so I'll check the forum for new stuff. Not sure why I do that since I normally check it right before going to bed :P . Guess I'm afraid I'll miss something.

60 Members online at the same time :lol: Thats cool, you would think that this kinda thing would happin sometime when the new regs come out or when the draw results are posted :P

Well, 60 is pretty good! I am surprised the # was not higher during the days around when the draw results were posted.

I bet better. Let's set a time to get everyone we can online to try to set the bar real high!

Thursday at 9pm?

Si se puede

Last I checked the time on these posts are all screwy. I think they are a few hours off. I hope anyway...if not, you guys need help.

Wow that's crazy :blink:

What was everybody hoping to find this morning?