Sign in to follow this  
AxisWorks LLC

What are you guys with Swaro 15's...

using for a soft case while packing them around. I dont use mine around my neck as I always have my 10's for stalking. I dont have the green soft case that comes with them because I bought them used and cannot find anyone selling just the green swaro soft case. I tried the badlands bino case. It almost fit but I was a little nervouse the magnetic strip wouldnt stay closed all the time since it was a little on the tight side. Anyone have an alternative that fits the 15's really well?

Thanks,

Speedy.

I use that alaskan bino system thing that I think Jim Mullens just did a review on but I carry mine on my chest! I also have a pelican case for when I am toting them around the truck that fits them well

I did test out the Alaskan Guide Bino harness system and it works great for smaller binos. I've been using and abusing mine ever since and it's still working great.

I don't believe the 15's will fit very well in the one that I have tho, but I do know they made changes to the Alaskan Bino system and maybe they are a little bigger?

I use the Swaro green bag for my 15's and it's perfect for them obviously, but expensive. I'm sure you can find a nice case for cheaper somewhere, maybe try a camera store? JIM>

I use the badlands bino case with mine. The only problem is you need to try several until you find one that fits. For some reason there not all the same size. They make it easy to get to your binos in a hurry if need be.

I did test out the Alaskan Guide Bino harness system and it works great for smaller binos. I've been using and abusing mine ever since and it's still working great.

I don't believe the 15's will fit very well in the one that I have tho, but I do know they made changes to the Alaskan Bino system and maybe they are a little bigger?

I use the Swaro green bag for my 15's and it's perfect for them obviously, but expensive. I'm sure you can find a nice case for cheaper somewhere, maybe try a camera store? JIM>

There is an Alaska Guide bino pack specifically for 15x56s...

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/binocular_pouch.htm

There is an Alaska Guide bino pack specifically for 15x56s...

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/binocular_pouch.htm

I bought the Alaska Guide 15X56 for my Minox about a year ago from Amanda and love it! It is perfect!

scopecoat... made here locally in Phoenix.

Will probably try the new one being offered on this site next season.