Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ernesto C

Hello??

Guest Ernesto C

Where is every one?........Lark have you shower lately? or why every one run away? :unsure:

Ernesto C

I know when I try to access the sight from the pull down menu, it says that I have a virus. I recently opened an email that said was from "amoors@cableone.net" and that is when I had all of my troubles. Dang anti's probably.

I got that e-mail too.

Thought I was special but guess it was a virus trying to spread.

Hope everything is fine now...seems to be.

Hi All,

Yes, the forum was hijacked again. Looks like tech support fixed the problem on the forum, but anyone visiting the main CouesWhitetail.com site is still getting attacked. I am still working with them to fix it.

Sorry for all the headaches folks. Someone got an admin password and then mass emailed everyone on the site a virus. If I find out what the virus is or what the cure is, I will let everyone know.

Amanda

Hi All,

Yes, the forum was hijacked again.  Looks like tech support fixed the problem on the forum, but anyone visiting the main CouesWhitetail.com site is still getting attacked.  I am still working with them to fix it.

Sorry for all the headaches folks.  Someone got an admin password and then mass emailed everyone on the site a virus.  If I find out what the virus is or what the cure is, I will let everyone know.

Amanda

when i tried to log on my computer blocked it but said it was the trojan virus

It is not an ordinary virus because it attacked my Mac also when I opened the email that said I had a card from Amanda. It's the first virus I've ever encountered in more than 20 years of using Macs. Most outlaws ignore us Mac guys and attack the larger PC market. This @##%$#! was an equal opportunity attacker.

Bill Q

I didn't get an email, but anytime I tried to get on CWT.com it wouldn't load properly and Norton gave me a message saying that a recent attempt to attack my computer was blocked, Thank you Norton. Good to be back on, I've been missing my favorite website.

I'm back after fighting off the Trogan war :blink:

Dang hijackers need to pester someone else!

I'm back after fighting off the Trogan war :blink:

Dang hijackers need to pester someone else!

Maybe they should pester someone like peta :lol: Thats what they should do :angry: