Stephanie, I would suggest you go to any outdoor group meeting this week and give a presentation. As an example, I believe I will be speaking at AZ predators meeting thursday night. If there are no public meetings, maybe plan on making a you-tube video in OPPOSITION to HB2072 and sending it out. The video needs to be succinct/factual/directed at regular sportsmen. Chef & I talked about doing this yesterday, and just havent hooked up. Thursday night will be the end of the legislative situation where HB2072 could go to committee, so we must stay vigilant. Make sure and call Sylvia Allens office and ask these same questions about "what else can I do?". She directed me yesterday to call on Steve Pierce (602) 926-5172 and Andy Tobin (602) 926-5172..Both of these guys have the ability to block the bill from being heard. If we get in contact with them, flood them with emails/phone calls, then maybe we can get them to take our position..............I personally think getting in with these two guys today would be the most productive time spent this week...........Allen Taylor.....480-258-3726 cell...........

Stephanie, I would suggest you go to any outdoor group meeting this week and give a presentation. As an example, I believe I will be speaking at AZ predators meeting thursday night. If there are no public meetings, maybe plan on making a you-tube video in OPPOSITION to HB2072 and sending it out. The video needs to be succinct/factual/directed at regular sportsmen. Chef & I talked about doing this yesterday, and just havent hooked up. Thursday night will be the end of the legislative situation where HB2072 could go to committee, so we must stay vigilant. Make sure and call Sylvia Allens office and ask these same questions about "what else can I do?". She directed me yesterday to call on Steve Pierce (602) 926-5172 and Andy Tobin (602) 926-5172..Both of these guys have the ability to block the bill from being heard. If we get in contact with them, flood them with emails/phone calls, then maybe we can get them to take our position..............I personally think getting in with these two guys today would be the most productive time spent this week...........Allen Taylor.....480-258-3726 cell...........

good ideas Allen!

Great ideas. I just got off the phone with Mr. Tobin's secretary. She said they are getting a lot of calls opposing bill HB2072 and I said, "Great, put my name down as another that opposes it." Not sure if Mr. Tobin will call me back but we will see. Thanks again for the idea and phone number.

Andy Tobin called me about 1 hour ago. Very good phone call, nice guy that took the time. He appreciated the call. We all need to call these people throughout this week to try and keep on top of this thing. The more awareness these guys have, the better they will be able to watch for it in a "Striker".............Allen.........

Allen,

Do you have email addresses for these two gentlemen?

atobin@azleg.gov spierce@azleg.gov I think phone calls are best, I am not getting any response on emails, but it wont hurt to do both...............Allen..........

I haven't gotten 1 reply on any of the emails that I have sent but I figure I would do both as well.

Thank you

Duwane Adams is the real deal and his character on issues like these is well documented.

My respect goes out to Steve Chappell as well!