Sign in to follow this  
deserttacoma84

sold

Okay just saw the post and was only checking out the ad. Don't wish to offend anyone but i would rather deal with a CWT'er than gunbroker any day. I have looked on gunbroker too to get a ballpark reference of price but have also looked at other places to get my figures straight when buying a gun. deserttacoma84 is selling a great gun at a great price.

http://arizona.backp...pecial/16665510

http://arizona.backp...-5shot/16522931

here are a couple guns comparable to the one shown here. so please maybe we should use the private messages if we have any "concerns". I don't know the fellow cwt member selling his gun or the other one that posted previous. This was just my unwanted or wanted two cents given. This is a good deal for only 50 rounds and when considering ffl fees, shipping, etc. Have good day.

Okay just saw the post and was only checking out the ad. Don't wish to offend anyone but i would rather deal with a CWT'er than gunbroker any day. I have looked on gunbroker too to get a ballpark reference of price but have also looked at other places to get my figures straight when buying a gun. deserttacoma84 is selling a great gun at a great price.

http://arizona.backp...pecial/16665510

http://arizona.backp...-5shot/16522931

here are a couple guns comparable to the one shown here. so please maybe we should use the private messages if we have any "concerns". I don't know the fellow cwt member selling his gun or the other one that posted previous. This was just my unwanted or wanted two cents given. This is a good deal for only 50 rounds and when considering ffl fees, shipping, etc. Have good day.

+1

The man has a product for sale, with a price he would like to get. If you don't like it, move on, no reason try to haggle publicly.

Ok... bid 390.. figure shipping +ffl charge. Thanks for pissing on the post... 4bills to whoever doesn't want to deal with gun broker...

+100 well said deserttacoma

Look at post's from the past and you will see this is the way it works. Some one has a gun for sale and then another someone says hey I can get that brand new for that. But then the other someone has a gun for sale and it's worth just what the other someone wants.

• Like 1

If someone spends enough time online they will 90% of the time always find a better deal. Between backpage (people selling guns to pay bills) or budsgunshop or cheaperthan dirt there is always gonna be someone cheaper. For someone who wants a product in town and meet face to face they can sell a product, meet a member, and bs about hunting or guns or whatever. I do spend a good amount of time online on this site and others and always shop things out to price out what's fair. Were all trying to make a buck as well as give the other a good deal. Thanks to all who feel the same..

Dang, does 1stcoues' have it out for you or what. I've never seen anyone pull that stunt before, not even on 24hourCF.

Over 6,300 posts and he can't find the PM button.

That's just wrong.

• Like 1

bump for a GREAT carry piece!

I had this and traded it away....I have regreted it ever since!! Just not been able to buy another.

:ph34r:

• Like 1

1stCoues80 has had a TON of positive input on this board - I'm guessing if he had it to do-over, he'da sent a pm. Think he's been sufficiently schooled on protocol.

Gents, I meant no harm with my post, and I didn't post it with negativity being the meaning.

I would love to have this pistol or one like it for my wonderful fiancée. I was simply starting, in todays economy if I am going to pay more/the same for a used gun as I would a new one, I would rather get a new one.

It has taken me a few days to respond as I am out of town for work and internet on my phone a mile or less from the border is spotty at best.

If tears were produced, or panties knotted by my post well than I apologize.

To add to that, if you want to sell the pistol, I have 350 cash for it and I gave this weekend off and will actually be in Phoenix on Friday.

• Like 1