Shooter McGavin

youth bow

Looking for a youth compound bow with the following:

21"-27" adjustable draw lengths

15/20-40 lbs

5-6 yrs old or newer preferrably

If it comes with all the accessories it would be a plus, but not a deal breaker

Let me know, thanks.

PSE used to have some Browning Micro Midas youth bows on closeout. You might also want to look at the PSE Chaos, its a pretty nice bow and is affordable even brand new...and you can upgrade the limbs for fairly cheap too as your child grows.

Looking for a youth compound bow with the following:

21"-27" adjustable draw lengths

15/20-40 lbs

5-6 yrs old or newer preferrably

If it comes with all the accessories it would be a plus, but not a deal breaker

Let me know, thanks.

Diamond Razor edge is a great youth bow. It goes from 19-29" in draw length and from 30-60 pounds in draw or you can get the 15/30 pound limbs for it. Bass pro carries them for around 329.00 . I bought one for my ten year old last year and he is now drawing back 43.5 pounds and killed his first javelina this year with it.

2012 pse rally. will do it all. you can take 50lb model and turn it down to 15 lbs and draw length adj from the teens to 30 nches

Diamond Razor edge is a great youth bow. It goes from 19-29" in draw length and from 30-60 pounds in draw or you can get the 15/30 pound limbs for it. Bass pro carries them for around 329.00 . I bought one for my ten year old last year and he is now drawing back 43.5 pounds and killed his first javelina this year with it.

+1

bought this for my wife and it is a shooter!

Hoyt Ruckus is an awesome youth bow 15-45 lbs 18-28in draw, light weight and fast. Talk to Troy or Jesse at Bull Basin Archery of Tuscon they will be very helpful and give you all the info that you need.

I appreciate all the feed back guys, I haven't found one yet still looking. Hoping Uncle Sam is as generous as I was when it comes to dishing out money.