Sign in to follow this  
Lance

FINAL CUT ANTELOPE HIGHLIGHT VIDEO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l-o6NSkS54

Jake "Tines" wrapped up the Final Cut of our TLO Antelope Highlight video! I know some of you have been anxiously waiting to see it! He did a wonderful job with the footage he and I have taken! We are counting our blessings and we hope you enjoy this awesome colection of beautiful record class bucks!!!

Good luck in the draw everyone! We hope we will be able to join you in the field!

Lance

Nice job Jake! I've un-successfuly tried to capture a sunset like you have at the end of the video.

Yours is awesome as you caught that doe along with it!

Nice job goes out to Timberland Outfitters. I personally liked "Lumpy"!

Nice job Jake! I've un-successfuly tried to capture a sunset like you have at the end of the video.

Yours is awesome as you caught that doe along with it!

Nice job goes out to Timberland Outfitters. I personally liked "Lumpy"!

Thank you. That was a pretty cool day with the sun in the background. I videoed several antelope right then, but that doe sat still long enough to make the picture happen! :)

Lance

post-669-0-15451000-1332024447_thumb.jpg

Very Nice. Great opening shot with the silhouetted antelope.

I'm with Chef, "Lumpy" was my favorite! Amazing job Jake and to both of you on the footage! I was curious after reading the post if you were using Final Cut to edit your videos and after watching it I'd guess you are, it was outstanding! Best of luck this season guys! JIM>

You guys make some great video's, and know how to find the big boys. I am glad to see "Lumpy" up close. I got a quick glimpse of this buck during my scouting before the season started, but he disappeared quickly. He looks even bigger than I thought. I especially enjoyed seeing that tall buck in the pine trees :) . David

Thanks for all the kind coments everyone! :) Yeah Lumpy is an awesome one of a kind buck, too bad we couldn't score him as Non Typical! lol!

Congrats to all those who drew tags! I can't wait to get after the goats again!

Thanks again!

Lance

post-669-0-30360500-1334115108_thumb.jpg

post-669-0-39268300-1334115251_thumb.jpg

My wife has never been anti-hunting, but certainly "doesn't get it" for the most part. She's always been supportive but not enthused lol

I had her watch this video the other night and she was "ooohing and aaaaahing" and then said "If you get one, it's going on the wall". Been with her 15 years and never thought I'd hear anything like that!

Muskrat,

I can relate. My wife and I are almost at 10yrs now. She's come a LONG way! But so have I. In fact, she went on her first hunt last spring. I never thought I'd see the day. I enjoy throwing videos together and when I do, I have her critique it from a "non-hunters" perspective. It really helps sometimes. She'll still roll her eyes at things but then again, so do I.. Ha! Glad your wife enjoyed it!

You guys make some great video's, and know how to find the big boys. I am glad to see "Lumpy" up close. I got a quick glimpse of this buck during my scouting before the season started, but he disappeared quickly. He looks even bigger than I thought. I especially enjoyed seeing that tall buck in the pine trees :) . David

Seriously! Can you imagine harvesting that buck?? Maybe even with a bow?? Dream come true for some... :) :)