Hi All,

Thought you might enjoy some pics of CW.com stickers on people's rigs. If you have a photo of your sticker, email it to me. And remember these stickers are free for the asking and I can modify size and color if needed.

Also, can the person who requested a light grey sticker, please email me again. I can't find your email for the live of me. I have your sticker, but no way to send it to you!

Danny H. your stickers are ready and will go out in a few days.

biggamehunting-1.jpg

cw%20sticker%20in%20ABQ.jpg

Bronco-2.jpg

Rhino5%20with%20CW%20sticker.jpg

jim%20coosefan%20truckpic.jpg

CWT1.JPG

Amanda, That red and white bronco rig sure looks nice B) Thanks for puttin it up again...My huntin friend Carl needs a sticker on his rig :) I'll have him get ahold of you :P P.S. wlkman the other day seen my sticker and flagged me down, it was cool to have someone from the site to meet in person... :)

Yeah, I love the Christmas lights in with your Bronco!

Here is another pic of two CW.com'ers who happened to meet each other in a parking lot.

cwt2-w.jpg

Ok Amanda I have had my small sticker on my truck for about a year now and haven't had any response, I think it is too small. So anyway I was thinking about a big one but my truck is white so what I was wondering is can you make them in black or silver?

Yes, black or silver I can do. Black would probably stand out the best. I can do it in any color really, so if you want red or blue, or whatever, just let me know.

Here is a pic of Coosefan's toyhauler with a blue sticker on the white background. (And a pic of his friend's excellent Coues deer )

craig-cormier-CW-toyhauler.jpg

Amanda

That red Dakota is (I'm pretty sure) the one I saw last weekend at Lowes on Dysart. I saw it from an isle over and rushed over to park next to it to meet the guy. As I pulled around he was backing up to leave and I swung in behind him to park but he left too fast. I was excited to finally see another sticker but missed the chance to meet whoever it was. I was in my work van with no sticker on it so he probably just thought I was another crazy Californian driver! (no offense DEERSLAM ;) ) Who's red Dakota is that? There were some more stickers on the window than just the CWT.com but I didn't read what they said. Thanks, JIM

That red Dakota is (I'm pretty sure) the one I saw last weekend at Lowes on Dysart. I saw it from an isle over and rushed over to park next to it to meet the guy. As I pulled around he was backing up to leave and I swung in behind him to park but he left too fast. I was excited to finally see another sticker but missed the chance to meet whoever it was. I was in my work van with no sticker on it so he probably just thought I was another crazy Californian driver! (no offense DEERSLAM :lol: ) Who's red Dakota is that? There were some more stickers on the window than just the CWT.com but I didn't read what they said. Thanks, JIM

Well the Dakota shown is mine. So someone else has a Red one with a CWT decal... ;) Like to see that one sometime.

The other Sticker on the left hand side is an "earth" symbol. Y'know, Teal'c Jack, Sam, Daniel, SG-1.....

Twas not me though at the dysart Lowes. Made it to the 83rd & T'bird local one but gogo juice is too spendy to go much farther.

Later

I highly recommend the stickers. It's really cool when you run into someone else that has one. I get a lot of thumbs up driving down the freeways too. It's a good way to show support of our favorite website. I have always been against putting stickers on my car but when I got my CWT sticker I hurried outside and put it on in the dark of night. If you look close you can tell it's a little crooked.......I just couldn't wait until the next day ;) . It's the white Blazer with AZ4Life's red Dakota.

another crazy Californian driver! (no offense DEERSLAM ;) )

None taken Jim :lol:

That red Dakota is (I'm pretty sure) the one I saw last weekend at Lowes on Dysart. I saw it from an isle over and rushed over to park next to it to meet the guy. As I pulled around he was backing up to leave and I swung in behind him to park but he left too fast. I was excited to finally see another sticker but missed the chance to meet whoever it was. I was in my work van with no sticker on it so he probably just thought I was another crazy Californian driver! (no offense DEERSLAM :lol: ) Who's red Dakota is that? There were some more stickers on the window than just the CWT.com but I didn't read what they said. Thanks, JIM

Well the Dakota shown is mine. So someone else has a Red one with a CWT decal... ;) Like to see that one sometime.

The other Sticker on the left hand side is an "earth" symbol. Y'know, Teal'c Jack, Sam, Daniel, SG-1.....

Twas not me though at the dysart Lowes. Made it to the 83rd & T'bird local one but gogo juice is too spendy to go much farther.

Later

Yeah there is another red Dakota out there. The other stickers I was talking about were actual white letters saying something above the CW.com sticker. I didn't notice any smaller stickers on the corners, just all the other letter stickers above the CW.com sticker that was in the same place as yours. Curious who it was, JIM

down in tucson, my old white ford with a blue camper shell has (or had, dont know if dad took it off) a round white one with the buck in the background. its REALLY crooked so he might have taken it off...

Amanda, i want one JUST like Jims blue one.. ya know, blue, on a white toy hauler with me holding a 110" in front of it!

down in tucson, my old white ford with a blue camper shell has (or had, dont know if dad took it off) a round white one with the buck in the background. its REALLY crooked so he might have taken it off...

Amanda, i want one JUST like Jims blue one.. ya know, blue, on a white toy hauler with me holding a 110" in front of it!

YOU AND ME BOTH! I WISH that was MY tag on that buck! :) :D