Sign in to follow this  
abovethecoues

Elk Draw Results Update

Per G&F Website

"PHOENIX - It’s the time of year when many constituents ask the Arizona Game and Fish Department when the results for the pronghorn antelope and elk hunt draw will be released.

The department anticipates that the 2012 results will be available sometime in the next one to two weeks, but there is no set date at this point.

For those who applied using the online service, the process of charging the credit cards of successful applicants will begin tomorrow. This process will take several days to complete.

Constituents are asked to please not call the department regarding draw results until the results are publicly posted. We will make an announcement of their availability on our website at www.azgfd.gov and through our e-news, Facebook and Twitter communications. To sign up for e-news, visit www.azgfd.gov/signup."

It's Coming!!!!!!!!

Finally!!!! Tomorrow and Thursday Credit Cards will be charged!! Good luck everybody!!

I'm glad azgfd posted a statement, it sure helps out with what's going on with the draw!!

one to two more weeks is CYA. Most of us will have our dreams crushed by the weekend.

:lol:

Last year I called the 3000 # and there was no recording. The operator got on and I asked when they were going to be out he said 2 weeks out. I thought that was weird with no recording, so I called right back and they were out. They tell you a coulpe of weeks so you will stop calling. I saying this week. ;) GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

Who's been calling? I mean really!!! Who calls a government agency daily in order to speed up the process? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FOR ALL THOSE THAT TOLD ME YOU GOT A CREDIT CARD HIT, GOD will forgive you, but I won't!

As I said in the CWT.com Guess the Date and Time Contest, it will be at 2:15 p.m Monday. <_< I'm guessing they'll spend tomorrow and Thursday checking credit card info. Friday will be spent deleting applications with bad credit card info and doing the drawing. Drawing data will be given a final check Monday morning and the results posted to the website in mid-afternoon. But what do I know?

Bill Quimby