Sign in to follow this  
mason a

Matching mule deer sheds

While I'm waiting for my credit card to get hit my brother said I could post a picture of a set of mule deer sheds he found last week, they have 6 1/2 inch bases , t2's are 18 "and other one is 20", giving it only 24" spread it scores 181, it is a 3x3 frame with a small 3" 4th point on one side

I can't figure out how to post the picture from my iPhone 4s. The choose file thing is not highlighted . I can text a couple pics to someone and maybe they can add them to this post

While I'm waiting for my credit card to get hit my brother said I could post a picture of a set of mule deer sheds he found last week, they have 6 1/2 inch bases , t2's are 18 "and other one is 20", giving it only 24" spread it scores 181, it is a 3x3 frame with a small 3" 4th point on one side

I can't figure out how to post the picture from my iPhone 4s. The choose file thing is not highlighted . I can text a couple pics to someone and maybe they can add them to this post

Pm sent

Mason just sent the pic to me so here it is. WOW!!!!

post-5396-0-95044200-1333086322_thumb.jpeg

WOW is RIGHT!

Nice find for sure!

James

Nice

Was that a desert muley?

No! Not a desert muley

That guy either has giant hands or a tiny head ;)

Nice finds

He does have big hands , and a big head too , your right His head does look small in the picture , I took it with my iPhone , but yes his hands are huge , I can't even get my hand around the bases