HEADACHE

G and F website just went down...

I know my account got tapped for 3 bull tags. im dying to find out if it's the early or late hunt. I wish they'd post soon. I had a plate put in my wrist last week ( broke it good -fell off my horse ) and im praying I can get back to my 60lb draw weight if I got drawn for September! or for that matter august deer otc. Ill be shooting a shotgun for spring turkey. no choice there. Good luck to all!

The results wont be out until the end of August. ;)

You're so mean :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TJ

Not sure if it's a good thing...

The draw results page has been "temporarily unavailable" and the number is busy

They're not gonna post this week. I think we all need to come to that realization unfortunately.

Good to know I am not the only one fixated on the G&F site. I can't count how many times I've logged in to check my Spring draw results.

Card hasn't been hit but I can't stop checking for draw results. I'm either stupid or in denial or both

I'm glad I'm not the only crazy person. My card hasn't been hit and I keep checking every 20 minutes just to be safe hahahah!! I need to see the not drawn next to my name to bee 100% sure.

I can't believe I havnt heard someones brothers friends cousins friend that works for game and fish said the results will be out at a certain time on a certain day. Nobody wants to have that fun this year?

There is member of CouesWhitetail that works for Game & Fish....But I cant remember who he is. Do any of you guys know who he is?