HEADACHE

G and F website just went down...

Card hasn't been hit but I can't stop checking for draw results. I'm either stupid or in denial or both

I'm glad I'm not the only crazy person. My card hasn't been hit and I keep checking every 20 minutes just to be safe hahahah!! I need to see the not drawn next to my name to bee 100% sure.

My card hasn't been hit yet either, but I refuse to believe I am out until I hear the official voice of defeat at 602-942-3000. For the record, the only voice I despise more than his (most years) is the dude from Unsolved Mysteries.

. heard a rumor today that tomorrow around 11 am is the time. But you know what they say about rumors........

What do they say about rumors?

For what its worth I was told by a friend who called game and fish today that they are currently running cards for those that have been drawn due to insufficient funds on someones card. The lady says the earliest the draw would be out is friday if not then it would be out on tuesday. My friends bro in law was hit for an elk tag yestetday afternoon, thats what prompted him to call and ask.

Concerning Game and fish their 100 perent right 38% of the time.

. heard a rumor today that tomorrow around 11 am is the time. But you know what they say about rumors........

What do they say about rumors?

That if they were true, they wouldnt be called rumors.