loco4coues

Our first girl!

Congrats! What a cutie. Spend as much time with her as you can...it goes fast. My baby girl just started kindergarten.

Hope mom and baby are doing well.

Brightly is an AWESOME name! Look at those eyes! What a cutie!!!! Sincere congratulations to you and best wishes for the future!

My little girl is a 13 year old firecracker (and deer slayer... ;) ) now and she is giving me plenty of trouble/grief, but I wouldn't trade her for anything..... Hold your breath and enjoy the ride for!

S.

:)

Thanks guys! She is so precious. We love her name as well, my wife thought of it. I'm still not sure how to father a girl (3 crazy boys came first), for now I am just loving cuddling with her and enjoying her sweet spirit.

I would like to extend my congratulations to you and your wife on a beautifull little girl. She's a doll! With 3 brothers, she will be pretty well protected that's for sure. I like the name Brightly Ann and thanks for sharing your lovely daughter with us.

TJ

Awesome and congrats. There is nothing like the love between a father and his daughters!! You are truely blessed to have a daughter in your life.

We went back and forth over our second daughters name. Even after she was born she was known in the hospital as baby girl Goodman. Until righ at the last moment my wife said we are going to change things up and name her after her dad. Well now all they knew me at the hospital as was the name on my wrist band. That is Thomas Goodman. The nurse said oh how special will you just call her tommy, knowing Thomas just would not work well. My wife said no my husband goes by his Middle name "Jade". So she will be Tatum Jade Goodman. So we call Her Tator tott. Haha. But anyways I like have one of my daughters holding my name and out anitials are TJG. We had girl, boy, girl, boy.

A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.

Prov 22:1 (KJV)