Rag Horn

WTB a small utility trailer.

I am looking to buy a small utility trailer. The ones I have looked at are in the 4x6 range however I am not 100% sold on that size. However it needs to be somewhat close.  If you have one for sale or know of one for sale I am interested call or text 480 290 8227. I live in Mesa (val vista and baseline) but my dad lives in Snowflake so preferably something relatively close to those two locations would be especially convenient.

Thanks for your help.

PS. Note to the self appointed classified police and any other fudd duds that want to post something dumb. Don’t do it. Either you can help or you cannot. I don’t need your self inflated and unprepossessing opinions.    

• Like 1

raghorn...a few years back I bought one online....no sales tax and picked it up at haulmark in phoenix......I got a 6 x 12. and love the extra room......may be an option for you

^^^^^^ thanks I will research it a little harder. I had just strolled through craigslist and a lot over by my house.

I have a nice enclosed 6x12 it has new tires, but not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Thanks for the offer but it's a little big for what I am looking for and my preference is not to go with the enclosed option. Thanks though for your reply.

Hey no problem good luck finding one these things sell like hotcakes it's insane

Hey no problem good luck finding one these things sell like hotcakes it's insane

I bought a 4x7 for cheap and ended up having to replace the springs and tires. The darn thing had different springs from one side to the other. Take a close look at the underside with the axle, bearings and wheels before you buy, unless you like to work on them. There are sure a lot of homemade ones out there that aren't so great. Good thing it was close to the house when the springs let go on my poor son who undoubtedly deserved it for some kind of past bad behavior!

Check out Lowe's. I used to work there and sold a bunch of em. They arent too expensive and never had any complaints about them. Under 1000 bucks mostly.

Ron

I am looking to buy a small utility trailer. The ones I have looked at are in the 4x6 range however I am not 100% sold on that size. However it needs to be somewhat close.  If you have one for sale or know of one for sale I am interested call or text 480 290 8227. I live in Mesa (val vista and baseline) but my dad lives in Snowflake so preferably something relatively close to those two locations would be especially convenient.

Thanks for your help.

PS. Note to the self appointed classified police and any other fudd duds that want to post something dumb. Don’t do it. Either you can help or you cannot. I don’t need your self inflated and unprepossessing opinions.    

Your Ps note may have struck a nerve. Remmember you did it. But, I know that Val Vista and Baseline is in Gilbert, the last time I was there anyway. So if I am one of those big words that you said then I am proud. And I have an opinion doesnt everybody. Mine may be misplaced but glad you assked. :unsure:

Well Mr ThomC if you happened to be south of Baseline road you were indeed in Gilbert, and I applaud your acute sense of direction.

However if you were on the north side of Baseline you were actually in Mesa. Now if you were traveling down Baseline road I am not sure exactly what municipality you were in.

Thank you for your postulation which was obviously heavily influenced by an erroneous assumption that I was on the south side of Baseline Road. Or it could be that you had not been to the val vista/baseline road area in quite some time and in the time lapse you had been there they redrew the line and address assignments. Lastly it could just be that you wanted to pipe up and prove to the CWT family you have no idea what you are talking about.

Lord hope you read Unit boundaries better than you read City boundaries.  

• Like 2

Well Mr ThomC if you happened to be south of Baseline road you were indeed in Gilbert, and I applaud your acute sense of direction.

However if you were on the north side of Baseline you were actually in Mesa. Now if you were traveling down Baseline road I am not sure exactly what municipality you were in.

Thank you for your postulation which was obviously heavily influenced by an erroneous assumption that I was on the south side of Baseline Road. Or it could be that you had not been to the val vista/baseline road area in quite some time and in the time lapse you had been there they redrew the line and address assignments. Lastly it could just be that you wanted to pipe up and prove to the CWT family you have no idea what you are talking about.

Lord hope you read Unit boundaries better than you read City boundaries.  

Well by golly them there unit boundries r just like your baseline rd. If you shoot at bad guys or squrills right in the middle of the road wher will they bury the survivors? :rolleyes: