BS. He is going to keep on keepin' on just like always. He never once threatened to do Obama in or asked anyone else to. In a court of law the gubmint has to prove exact intent which they can't. If it was you or I they could probably ruin us with legal fees but he has plenty of cash to defend himself. As far as the CIA or SS executing him that will be a fun one to watch.

"Give me Liberty, or Give me Death!" is a quotation attributed to Patrick Henry from a speech he made to the Virginia Convention. It was given on March 23, 1775

Another nut job saying the same thing.........just different..........

Nathaniel Hale

1755-1776

A successful school teacher, he became part of a select fighting group known as the Rangers after capturing a supply loaded ship.

He volunteered to accept Washington's request to obtain information on the British position.

Dressed in civilian clothes, he obtained the information, but was captured on his return. Since he was out of uniform, he was condemned to hang as a spy.

He is famous for his courage and calm in the face of death and for his last words, "I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."

He was 21 years old when he died.

"Give me Liberty, or Give me Death!" is a quotation attributed to Patrick Henry from a speech he made to the Virginia Convention. It was given on March 23, 1775

Another nut job saying the same thing.........just different..........

Nathaniel Hale

1755-1776

A successful school teacher, he became part of a select fighting group known as the Rangers after capturing a supply loaded ship.

He volunteered to accept Washington's request to obtain information on the British position.

Dressed in civilian clothes, he obtained the information, but was captured on his return. Since he was out of uniform, he was condemned to hang as a spy.

He is famous for his courage and calm in the face of death and for his last words, "I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."

He was 21 years old when he died.

We are pretty panzy a$$ these days..............we have too much to be thankful for the one life that we have......good post......

Take a guess who these quotes are from"

“The government lied about Pearl Harbor. They knew the Japanese were going to attack. Government’s lied.”

“We’ve got a paranoid group of patriots in power that now, in the interest of homeland stupidity – I mean homeland security …”

“The government lied about the Tuskegee experiment. They purposely infected African-American men with syphilis …”

“Fighting for peace is like raping for virginity.”

“… what’s going on in white America, U.S. of KKKA …”

“Black men turning on black men – that is fighting the wrong enemy. You both are the primary targets in an oppressive society that sees both of you as a dangerous threat.”

called on God to dang America – or “white America, U.S. of KKKA,” as he refers to the nation in another sermon – “for killing innocent people … for treating us citizens as less than human.”

“The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.”

Sounds like Obama's pastor... Reverend Wright. That guy is the nut, not Ted Nugent. Nugent is an extremely intelligent individual that actually has his head on pretty straight. When you actually listen to what he is saying its very hard to disagree and he speaks what most of us hunters and conservatives are actually thinking. Props to the Nuge and that whole comment got blown out of proportion for sure. Nugent is the last person they would need to worry about in my opinion.

Yesterday in a Huston area suburb, Kala Marie Golden was shot and killed in the parking lot of her pediatrician. She was there to take her three day old son to a well-baby appointment. The alleged shooter, Verna Deann McClain, needed a baby to prove to her fiancé that he had gotten her pregnant.

I agree with Ted in the following video, and rather than Golden being killed, I would have preferred she pulled out her own gun and killed McClain. Unfortunately for her baby and her family, this did not happen.

Sadly if it had happened, Golden who was white, would have been treated very unfairly by our media and many liberal mouth pieces. They would have demanded that she be arrested and tried. The human maggot McClain, who is black, would have been presented as a saint. The New Black Panthers would have offered a bounty for Golden. Obama would have commented on how much she looked like his daughters. It would have been the lead story on every media program, and the programs ratings would climb. Politicians from both parties would be demanding justice for the victim, and calling for civility. We live in a twisted, coddled, media driven society that quickly turns against anybody who does not buy into the current popular agenda.Nugent has the personal fortitude to stand up and say what he believes in. He does not trip over the conventions of political correctness, and he does not play nice to each popular trend. He has strong beliefs, and he is not afraid to voice them. Whether you agree with his views or not, he should be respected for his steadfast devotion and consistancy in calling like he sees it.

This video is from a cople years ago, but the ideas he presents would have served Kala Golden well.

http://www.youtube.c...be_gdata_player

• Like 2