Sign in to follow this  
BigBfever

Bank of America

Not sure if this is up on the site but thought is was worth everybody knowing about

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/20/an...-another-bank/

http://www.facebook.com/McMillanGroupInternational

I thought I'd share some news for you Bank of America customers. I did look it up on their website and it is legitimate story.

McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, McMillan Group International have been collectively banking with Bank of America for 12 years. Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking (of BofA) came to my office. He scheduled the meeting as an “account analysis” meeting in order to evaluate the two lines of credit we have with them. He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5 years and have become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories.

At this point I interrupted him and asked “Can I possibly save you some time so that you don’t waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer want my business.”

“That is correct” he says.

I replied “That is okay, we will move our accounts as soon as possible. We can find a 2nd Amendment friendly bank that will be glad to have our business. You won’t mind if I tell the NRA, SCI and everyone I know that BofA is not firearms industry friendly?”

“You have to do what you must” he said.

“So you are telling me this is a politically motivated decision, is that right?”

Mr Fox confirmed that it was. At which point I told him that the meeting was over and there was nothing left for him to say.

I think it is import for all Americans who believe in and support our 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms should know when a business does not support these rights. What you do with that knowledge is up to you. When I don’t agree with a business’ political position I cannot in good conscience support them. We will soon no longer be accepting Bank of America credit cards as payment for our products.

Kelly D McMillan

Director of Operations

McMillan Group International, LLC

623-582-9635

www.mcmillanusa.com

I posted up on my site their comments on Facebook. Heaviest traffic day I have ever had.

http://www.skinnymoose.com/desertrat/2012/04/20/bank-of-america-doesnt-want-mcmillans-business/

I just did a follow-up interview with Kelly McMillan this morning, will post soon.

I already had a list of reasons why I won't do business with B of A before this was posted. This just adds more to it.

Last Sunday I went to the Air show at Davis Monthan Air Force base here in Tucson. BANK of AMERICA had a booth setup with girls trying to lure people into opening an account.

IF BofA does not support second amendment rights, why are they on a military base soliciting customers? I find that extremely hypocritical. They don't support gun rights, but they are on an airbase with highly armed military personnel. I guess the military doesn't factor into their business policies? WHat about companies who supply firearms and related products to the military?

I hope Bank of America loses alot of customers. But then again, they will just figure out a way to screw their existing ones to make up for the loss. Look what happened with the $5 ATM transaction deal.

I would sincerely like to see these types of banks crash and burn.

I believe Mcmillan is very heavily used by the military, at least with the sniper crowd. It is kind of sickening, unfortunately not surprising.

We watched the movie Extremely Loud and Incredibly Loud.

In the one scene the little genius is going through the list of oxymoron quotes:

Jumbo Shrimp

Almost Exactly

Now Then

After reading this thread I have a new one I came up with all myself:

Bank of America :P

For some reason I was thinking about this issue. If a bank can refuse to do business with a company or person who deals in firearms, could this open the door for the feds? If our wonderful president gets re-elected, could he attack our gun rights through financial institutions? I know it's a long shot, but stranger things have happened.

I was reading an article on the internet about the top 10 companies with the worst customer service, and most complaints. Bank of America was rated #1, the worst of the worst.

Kelly from McMillian, you guys continue to build great, heavy duty, reliable equipment. You guys are a top notch company and build some of the best products in the hunting/shooting world. Bank of America on the other hand, what a un-American piece of ..... company. By the context of the interview the BOA representative really couldn't even have the balls to come right out and say it he wanted to hide behind a bush and slip the message to you. You represented McMillian and the hunting world very professionally and respectful by the context of the interview. I will continue to buy McMillian, and spread the word about Bank of America being un-American, and worthless.