Sign in to follow this  
Polaris550

Coues sheds

I am wanting to start looking for coues sheds ASAP. I know they say may is a great time but could they have fallen off right about now as well. Went last year for a half day in june and found quite a few along with a fresh lion kill.

I am wanting to start looking for coues sheds ASAP. I know they say may is a great time but could they have fallen off right about now as well. Went last year for a half day in june and found quite a few along with a fresh lion kill.

Sittin here wondering the exact same thing.....I get to go out in two weeks, hoping they have started dropping........

The Big boys are probably dropping as we type!!!! Earliest I have found browns was first weekend in May!!! Still getting pics as of two weeks ago with them still wearing head gear but........gotta get out there!!!!!!!!

Sittin here wondering the exact same thing.....I get to go out in two weeks, hoping they have started dropping........

Last year I found 1 side (fresh) in the 2nd week of April near young.

James

Where I'm at they are loosing them now. The big buck in my spot did not loose them until June 6th. I cant find that pic but here is him toward the end of May

post-3620-0-85562300-1335307143_thumb.jpg